Wash and Care Instructions
the used pad in a mug of cold water for 20-30 minutes.
by hand with mild detergent and water. Do not use brush.
the washed pad in sunlight/low tumble dry. Hang straight.
- Change once every 4-6 hours even on light flow days.
- Use mild soap to clean the pad; rinse thoroughly to make sure no soap remains on the pad.
- Dry it in direct sunlight when possible, or dry in your machine on low heat. Store in a clean and dry place.
- While drying, do not fold the pad or keep on flat surface.
- Do not soak/wash the pad in hot water as it will set stains.
- Do not use or store a wet/damp pad in your cupboard.
For machine wash:
- remove all blood by squeezing in cold water by hand
- place the pads in a cotton bag
- wash in a short cycle
- tumble dry or hang in sunlight
* Wash your pads before first use.
** Each pad can be washed and reused at least 70 times.
Why SochLabiaPad ?
For its Unique Design
SochLabiaPad offers a uniquely designed labia pad. Be pleasantly surprised by the leaf-shaped labia pad that directs fluid to the centre of the SochUnderwear/SochPads. It’s small and discrete and easy to use.
For its Performance
It may be small, but it won’t disappoint you! Simply use the SochLabiaPad along with our other products and you’ll surprised how much fluid the tiny pad can hold. You can extend the hours of use of our other products by just using the SochLabiaPad.
For its Versatility
The SochLabiaPad can be used for a variety of reasons: from daily discharge to additional protection for menstrual flow. It’s tiny, but packs a punch!
For the Environment
If using pantyliners every day is your thing, you can use the SochLabiaPads as they are reusable and do not create any disposable waste.
SochLabiaPad Size Chart
|NAME||SIZE||LENGTH||WIDTH CLOSED||STYLE||LEAK PROOF LAYER||INNER LAYER||TOP LAYER||BOTTOM LAYER|
|SochLabiaPad||1||9cm||5cm||Ready to Use||No||Microfleece||100% Cotton Jersey||100% Cotton Jersey|
|SochLabiaPad||2||11cm||6cm||Ready to Use||No||Microfleece||100% Cotton Jersey||100% Cotton Jersey|
- 100% Cotton Absorbent, Breathable, Quick Dry and Soft Against Skin
- 100% Polyester Absorbent, Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry
- 100% Cotton Breathable, Quick Dry and Soft Against Skin
I am a very heavy bleeder and had to change my disposable pads every 2 hours. I always use to end up with rashes during periods before I discovered soch cloth pads. They have changed the way I look at periods now. These are super soft and comfortable, highly absorbent, as good as any disposable pad I have used. I sometimes use to face leakage from the sides due to heavy gushy flow - and I found a great solution to this problem in the inter-labia pads. They are tiny but a great help during heavy flow with clots. As they absorb the clots right at the opening, pads do not get soiled for a long time and I have much less washing to do. I will highly recommend this to all heavy bleeders. The new shape of soch pads is also great as they don't leak from the sides and feel even more comfortable to wear.
Cloth pads - The first reusable menstrual product I used. I was very excited to use and also the fact that these created no garbage added to my excitement. The fact that it is similar in design to a regular sanitary napkin made it easy to use.