Terms and Conditions
Welcome to SochGreen.com. SochGreen.com is owned and operated by Health & You (“we” / “our” / “us”). We provide access to the SochGreen.com website (the “Website”) and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors,un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website and shall not transact or use the Website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Website. The Website reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
When you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should tell us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password could have become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and let us know immediately of any changes to the information that you provided at the time of registering.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
When you use the Website or send emails to us, you acknowledge and agree that you are communicating with us through electronic records. We communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes you consent to receive communications electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
We will try to make the website error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also,your access to the Website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will try to keep this to a minimum.
Membership on the Website is free. We do not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. However we reserve the right to charge fee and change our policies from time to time. In particular, we may at our sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event we reserve, without notice to you, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to us.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
(a) belongs to another person and to which you does not have any right to.
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) misleading in any way.
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity,pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(l) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(m) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(n) contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
(o) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities,account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(q) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(r) interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
(t) harm minors in any way;
(u) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; (v) violates any law for the time being in force;
(w) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(x) impersonate another person;
(y) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(z) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(aa) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force. (ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Sochgreen reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any of our server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any of our other customer, including any Website account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to us.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Website you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- We shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
CONTENTS POSTED ON SITE
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Website is owned, controlled or licensed by or to us, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on our products and services purposely made available by us for downloading from the Website, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We do not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the website, which are linked to third party websites using our APIs or otherwise. In addition, we may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, we assume no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). We do not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof.
We welcome links to the Website. You may establish a hypertext link to the Website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by us. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Website, including any logos or characters, without our express written consent and the owner of the mark or materials’ written consent. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Website without our prior written consent.
MANDATORY DECLARATION - COMPUTERS
- You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary legal details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the order.
- You further declare that the product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
We will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website.
We do not warrant that this Website; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from the Website are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the products sold on the Website are governed by different state laws and if we are unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, we will return or will give credit for the amount received by us from the sale of such product, that could not be delivered to you.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS'.
The Website is not responsible and shall not be held liable for any action undertaken by the User on account of relying upon any third-party content (“Blogs”) posted on the Website. These Blogs represent the views and opinions of such third-party only and do not necessarily reflect our views. Please use your reasonable judgement before proceeding with purchase or use of any product based on the blog.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
- or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on the Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. The Website does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
- If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in New Delhi, India.
- Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, or the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of this Agreement or anything done or omitted to be done pursuant to this Agreement (each a “Dispute”) shall be settled by way of discussions between the representatives of the Site and the User. If discussions do not resolve the Dispute, within 30 (thirty) days of any Party seeking discussions by notice to the other Parties, then such Dispute shall be finally settled under, and in accordance with Clause
- Any Dispute that cannot be resolved in accordance with Clause 17.1 shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration at the request of any of the Parties upon written notice to the other Parties, and the following shall apply to such arbitration:
- (a) The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force and the rules made thereunder. All proceedings of such arbitration shall be in the English language and the venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi.
- (b) The arbitral panel shall consist of 1 (one) arbitrator to be mutually appointed by the representatives of the Site and the User, and the costs of such arbitrators shall be borne jointly by the Parties.
- (c) Nothing shall prevent or restrict a Party from seeking interim relief, from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same provided that the pursuit of such interim relief through a court having jurisdiction, shall not be a waiver of the obligation of the Parties to pursue the resolution of all Disputes that cannot be resolved in accordance with Clause 17.2 through the arbitration process described in this Clause 17.
JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES/SALE IN INDIA ONLY
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. We or the Website makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and we are not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTION
This Website is controlled and operated by Health & You. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on the Web site owned, operated,licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish,upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner,modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT COMPLAINT
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your trademark is being infringed or your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us email@example.com.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from the Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
The Website tries to be as accurate as possible. However, the Website does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by the Website itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers' prices of the product may vary. The Website will try to be accurate, however if you come across any difference in pricing on the Website pre and post orders, we request you to contact us within 72 (Seventy Two) hours of placing your order. We/Website shall then refund the difference amount within 10 (ten)-15 (fifteen) business days of intimation. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by Cheque. If we come across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE / WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.